Sunday, January 6, 2008

Why do they call me the Brack?

I am not exactly sure when I was first nicknamed "the Brack" but I do know that it all started with my wife's family. If memory serves me well, it was about 11 years ago back when Natalie and I began dating. Her younger brother Matt is the one that I give credit for coming up with the nickname for me. The name Brack comes from a silly cartoon character from the show Space Ghosts Coast to Coast that he watched all the time. I must admit that I have only seen one or two episodes and still don't really even know what its even about. Natalie's older brother is also named Chris so it was always a bit confusing when we were both together, so her family began to call me "the Brack". The name has stuck for 11 years and going strong. It is a funny name but it fits me well!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yahoo, nice digs, brack! glad you're going to be putting your personal life out there for all to see. be sure to tell them how much you love your wife! :)

Jan said...

You will always be the Brack to me. Can't say I've ever seen Space Ghost either but I like the Brack.

VO2 Fitness said...

The name just seems to fit you! I do love Space Ghost...one of the funniest cartoons ever.

Holly O. said...

You'got a fancy new camera!

moonpharmacys said...

Great web site. Than you for the information his site is amazing. Very well developed with great information. Buy Medicine

Sam said...

I would like to appreciate the great work done by You,buy cipro and buy abilify Please continue posting like this..

genericdrugshop said...

I would like to appreciate the great work done by You,Please ventolin inhaler and Generic keflex continue posting like this..

Anonymous said...

I would like to appreciate the great work done by You,Please purchase avalide and Generic aciphex continue posting like this..