Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Brack to the Gym



One of my goals this year is to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week rain or shine. So far so good! Last year I did pretty good for the most part until November hit and then it was all down hill from there. My problem is that I have a love hate relationship with the gym. I love the feeling after a hard workout, but I hate going to the gym. I found that for me the best time to go to the gym is during lunch. Luckly I have a Gold's gym right around the corner from my office. It is not that busy at lunch time and helps break the day up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

plus you get to see your favorite musclehead buddies while you're there! :) you're such a committed gym-goer. and you have such a lazy wife!

Kristi said...

Work it like you own it, Chris! Show those Gold's people who's boss. :) Nolan has THE very same relationship with the gym! Glad he's not alone in that!

Jan said...

Oh, I hear you on the love/hate relationship. Only for me, it's pretty much hate. You're the man for hanging in there with it.

VO2 Fitness said...

I am so proud of you! I am with you...there are days that I drag, I mean drag myself to the gym...but I love the feeling after! Quinn refers to me sometimes as "the gym-Procrastinator." Keep up the good work.