Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another Visit to San Francisco


I'm back in San Francisco for a few days for work. In 2007 I traveled to San Francisco 13 times for work. It is a fun place to visit and there is a ton of always a ton of things to see and do. I usually get done working around 7:00 PM which leaves me a few hours to go into the city and walk around. So far on this visit I have visited the Oakland Temple which was closed for cleaning, so I spent some time walking around the visitor center which was pretty cool. I also went to one of the malls and picked up a few new shirts. Natalie always tells me that S.F. has some of the best shopping out west. Tomorrow night after work I am planning on going into the city again and eating at the Fog City Diner which has the best peanut butter cups I have ever tasted. I think I will also order a bowl of clam chowder It should be fun!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Brack!! We miss you -- have fun but come back soon.

Unknown said...

Can you bring some of those pb cups home for me?! yum. great pic of the temple. we miss you when you're gone.

VO2 Fitness said...

Aren't you allergic to clam chowder??? Those PB cups sound like something I could handle. Have a safe trip.

Audrey said...

I love the Oakland temple! That is where my parent got married, and I was in a few temple pageants there too. I think I am do back to my old stomping grounds soon!