Friday, January 11, 2008

From another galaxy?


Most Friday nights we go out to eat as a way to kick off the weekend. Tonight we went out to one of my favorite places, Galaxy Cafe. The food is always great, they have good service and it is close to our house. Tonight I had a fish wrap that was so delicious. I have never had a bad experience eating there and the kids love to eat there also because they give out free suckers which Mason goes crazy for. It is a win win situation and everyone goes home happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uh, if i recall, mason didn't go home happy last night. geez louise. that kid will really throw down over a sucker. shoulda just let him have another one.

i always love galaxy. it's deeeelish!

Jan said...

My bowtie pasta was awesome last night -- you're right, Brack -- never a bad experience at Galaxy, no matter what I order.