Tuesday, January 8, 2008

College Football Is Over


Last night a new team was crowned the nation champions of college football for the 2007 season. Congratulations to LSU for a job well done! I'm just happy that Ohio State did not win as the only thing worse that a Big 10 team winning the BCS championship is a PAC 10 team winning it. I stayed up way to late last night watching the game and I am happy that it is finally over so that can be productive around the house again. I love to watch college football and probably spend to much time watching football games. I only hope that next year the Texas Longhorns will do better so that they have a shot at the BCS championship!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know it was a happy moment for you. rock on, SEC! the only thing better would have been if matt leinert had somehow been involved on the losing end. but i'm sure he's busy elsewhere fathering illigetimate children and whathaveyou, just like his other university of spoiled children buddies.

Jan said...

Markus enjoyed this as well -- you guys think alike.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Chris was glad too! I'm finally glad that we can get to bed at a decent hour - I've been a zombie for the last couple of weeks because we've been watching football until the wee hours of the morning!